- The prehistoric Ikom monoliths site- The monoliths are African religious relics, made of cone-shaped rocks with spiritual inscriptions, now preserved and displayed in an open-air museum.
- The famous Agbokim waterfalls- This waterfall is made of seven coloured rivulets falling off a steep earth displacement. Abgokim waterfalls have a spectacular panoramic view of fast gushing water with an occasional rainbow in the midst of lush green African rainforest.
- The thriving cocoa plantations and rural country dwelling- Here you will see a large harvest of cocoa seeds at various stages of processing for export to international markets.
- The Nigeria-Cameroon border, where you will find the famous ‘hanging bridge’ stretched over the section of Cross River linking Nigeria and Cameroon. The border communities on Nigeria and Cameroon sides are hospitable and lively. You will have a chance to experience Cameroon local flavour at Mfun.
Abridged Tour Itinerary
Day1: Fly to Enugu airport where HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ team will meet for onward transfer to your hotel in Ikom, central Cross River State. Afterwards, a group dinner: which is meant for ‘mingling and knowing’ will commence with a whole lot of entertainment.
Day 2: HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ team will take you on a leisurely tourist drive to the following attractions;
-the prehistoric Ikom monoliths site
-the famous Agbokim waterfalls.
Day 3: Visit the cocoa plantations and see the rural country dwelling, then drive to the Nigeria-Cameroon border.
Day 4: Join the coach for the road trip to Enugu airport for final departure by flight.
Tour Cost Includes:
• A warm dinner party on arrival
• 3 nights’ accommodation in a comfortable hotel
• Daily breakfast and afternoon refreshments
• Private tour guide services
• All local transfers as well as return airport transfers
• Local souvenirs
Tour Cost Excludes:
All services of personal nature, like tips and gratuities, lunch, dinner, private trips and any service not expressly mentioned in the itinerary.
* Flight ticket is available on request, at an additional cost to the tour package
To book this tour click here now and type "Experience Calabar Countryside" in the box for "Preferred Tour Destination?" or Call our Sales team via +234 704 279 3003 or +234 803 707 1130 on remember the quote this title of this Egypt tour. You could also get tailor-made tours suited to your tourist interests and travel budget. Click here to get a custom quote now.
Please Note: HOLIDAY NIGERIA only provides a detailed tour itinerary/plan on demand. Typically, we design, plan and execute personal, family and group tours that fit your travel interests.
You may also reach us on WhatsApp via +234 704 279 3003 (7am to 7pm week days). Better still, start a conversation with us on our Social Media handles and